THE CREALIST MANIFESTO
Eight points towards an Infinite on your feet
(translated by Mary C., original text written in French by Luis de Miranda)
1. At the heart of reality a continuous, material and spiritual creation is acting. The world is/has to be my creation is the differential ethics of singular subjects. Truth, which inter-relational event keeps springing up here and there, along the path of History. Truth we often forget because of the disheartening humiliations of the world as it is and of the human beings as they are. Crealism is no anthropocentrism, which would artificially separate a nature-object from a human-master and owner. There are some active complicities and affinities in the chaosmos and the one who elevates himself to the dignity of listening to it and working at it.
2. Capitalism alters the world and drives human beings to alter wilfully their bodies and souls in accordance to anxiety inducing standards. What is to be aimed at (so many people proclaimed it better before me) is a differential and acting otherness, a loving, political, erotic, aesthetic, cosmic, professional ethics made of adventurous asceticism and of a heroic attempt not to bargain one’s ecstasies. The stanza against the hypnagogic nihilism implies this apparently megalomaniac requirement of processing deconditioning, a poetic poïesis and policy trying to give back its good name to the desiring imagination, to the wilful and generous ideation, to the effort of invention and of supporting new structures in terms of existence.
3. Of course, on the in-dividual scale, results are not often spectacular. Crealism is a self and at times ascetic discipline in a world where lasting complicities are rare (the competitive urge has colonised each and every circle, including those where tradition would least expect it), where the cold impediments are frequent (stupidity and indifference) and where the founts of melancholy are omnipresent. But crealism is also a sensible and mental ecstasy, a source and a manifestation of joy.
4. Crealism establishes the primacy of creation at the heart of the being and far from destining itself to the artistic subjects only, it concerns the dynamical extension of living territories, a collective praxis of singularity, which can be tried. In that sense, Creality is an unpredictable blooming, a quicksilver-like fabric of interrelations meant to be non deterministic, whereas Reality is its compost, its framed automation.
5. For the ones who believe in « God », crealism assumes « He » is not fixed once and for all. His identity keeps evolving together with his co-creation by his creatures. The universe is a musical score in constant re-composition, among the course of which, improvisation is always possible. We are all more or less divine depending on the moments of our life, at times eager sleepers, at times Creality actors and sense-givers. The access to the lucid dialogue with the loving and magnetic forces of the world is easier when the subject follows some kind of non mimetic asceticism and masters his consumption and regression drives at the price of a constant renouncement to the Pavlovian (dis)pleasures. Not that easy a thing because the totalitarianism of muck and consumption is constantly enrolling us, exciting our neurons with apparently contradictory messages driving them tired (fake freedom of choice between hygienic and yukky). Every day, the capitalist system spend huge amounts of money on lobotomising us, but fortunately, should a person be retarded, there would always be something mental about that person.
6. Against the castrations of the scornful and sinister wing-breakers, against the deceiving advertising demands intruding on our privacy, crealists have always been giving up somehow on standard comfort (some kind of luxury is however essential to them). They have been filtering the being, voicing out loud chaos and refining it. Let’s follow their example, or let’s bear again and again the schizo-neurotic consequences of a world we made stagnant because of our abandoning it, because of our collaboration to the marketing misery, because of the dull and faking emulation, because of our submission to money we mix up, as Marx said, with others. Acting or enduring the daily shame that soldiers (both men and women) of the class society are trying to impose on us. Becoming wizards and diviners of forms, intensities and coincidences, rather than accepting the humdrum codes of an era glutted with dead ends.
7. A situation of bubbling infatuation, synchronicities, a longing for justice beyond pay claims, a beautiful joust between noble adversaries exempt from hypocrisies. Everything but the pusillanimity of wasted impulses, the moronic stimuli and the craving and maudlin and sniggering and fatalistic stupidity. Is History sad ? Deleuze said: “History refers only to the amount of conditions, as recent as they might be, from which we drive ourselves away to “become”, that is to say to create something new”.
8. Crealism is a policy of Reality as co-creation in process, in which the coherent and active subject holds a co-central place together with the cosmic harmonium, in which imagination, passion, will, art, desire, love are unceasingly redefining, now and in deeds, the conditions of a possible life free from alienation, of a free existence.